Saturday 3 October 2009

Happy Teacher's Day

The teachers' day in our school (Ateneo de Iloilo-SMCS) happened yesterday. All fourth year students are dutifully acting as teachers from Grade 1 until 3rd year high school. So obviously I taught kids yesterday. Meryle, Jose Ran and I are groupmates. Our teacher counterpart is Mrs. Gatungay who teaches H.E. So we discussed about pregnancy to the classes of 2-Diligence and 2-Fortitude.

And guess what happened to my Acer laptop yesterday? The school guard confiscated it. I placed it inside my bag and before I unzipped it, the famous guard told me to give it to him. I didn't without asking. Therefore, he grabbed it confiscated Justin's Toshiba laptop also. Now I learned a lesson: Always ask for a permit. I was researching about tesla coils for our physics investigative project. I don't want this to happen again. But it's okay since I cannot "Facebook" this weekend.

Exams will be on next Wednesday to Friday.
Coffee Break!!!!

No comments: