Saturday 20 June 2009

16th Year Resolution

I would like to upgrade my dreams in my life. First of all, I wanna like to travel Europe because of its great influence to the world. . . their culture, tradition, people, cuisines and many more. As a newly turned 16 year old girl, I want to be more responsible and prettier from now on. haha! Due to looking stress because of school, I don't want to ignore my beauty habits. Just like as combing my hair 10 times a day, applying lotion twice a day, and curling my eyelashes. What I expected from myself this 16th yr is that I must have discovered another gift or potential to what the world could offer. I learned photography last year. So what's next this year? I'm super excited to expand my talents. I'm a multi-talented person but I'm not expert on each skills. I define myself as a lazy person (sometimes) if I'm not pressured. I'm such more than a couch potato at home. Watching tv and being online for the whole day, what could I have done before ending a day?

Now i'm age 16. A senior high school student. I am happy to see what's in for me this year. If there's a chance to become an honor student in Ateneo, why not??

These are simple confessions I could think that will possibly happen this year. Let's leave some greater dreams as I have graduated college. I must pass these first.

1 comment:

vintage manila said...

hey. my best fried is from iloilo too, and were from ateneo! dont worry! loyola is waiting! :)