Sunday 7 June 2009

Last Day of Summer Vacation

Uh-oh! First day of classes tomorrow. . . I'm gonna miss being online from 8 am until night.
I can't do this since I'm already a senior high student.
I can't update on Twitter every hour.
I can't watch Wowowee.
I can't wake up anytime i would want to.

Yes, I'm part-excited to go to school. Although I'm wallowing over my last year's school uniform to wear tomorrow. It would make me self-conscious. Mom, Kevin and I had a last-minute shopping for school today. First we attend mass in Sto. Nino chapel. The mass is sooo boorring! We had a hard time finding things in SM Delgado, SM City, and Robinsons. hahahaha! Quite disappointed coz my mom didn't buy me a backpack. She said I have lots of bags. I don't wanna ruin all my bags just to put those heavy books inside.

Time check 4:50 PM.
I'm 100% NOT PREPARED for school. Hope it would rain heavily so classes would extend on June 15. I don't wanna get bored on Math class. I love to learn new things but if I'm not convinced by the teacher, sorry for me.

So what's exciting about school for you?

1 comment:

j-vampiredup said...

Nothing is excited for me when it comes to school!! ugh! i just hate school! and please read my blog in what i would miss when summer's over.