Saturday 20 June 2009

My Super Sweet 16 Party





Hey guys!

I celebrated my not-so super sweet 16 party in Mo2 Annex, Smallville today from 6 pm until 9:30 pm. I had planned to have the event held in this place since last summer. Right now at this moment, I'm wearing the blue headband as Meh's gift. Okay so Bryle gave me a gift.. I'll open it at exactly 12 midnight so that I'll thrilling. haha! Despite the hardships I encountered today from school practice, I didn't realize of being exhausted as soon as the party started. Everybody had sooo much FUN! If they were allowed to extend the time limit, we could have party until i'm turning 16. Coz the party started 6 hours before i'm 16. hehe!

Persons who attended: (in order by attendance)
1. JaJa
2. Cheryle
3. Daphne
4. Zennia
5. Gaby
6. Bryle
7. Justin
8. Nadine
9. Meh
10. Micheryl
* last but not the least.. my very loving and supporting, BEST MOM in the world!

Thanks Meh and Micheryl for dropping and surprised me! I love surprises. haha!
Thanks Mayad Studios for greeting me! You're always be a gift to me. . .

No comments: