Monday 22 June 2009

CERRUTI 1881



Odissea Donna
CT65252X103022
Stainless Steel Case
Grey Leather Strap
Mineral Crystal
WR 5 BAR
MVT: RONDA 762


I LOVE & OBSESSED on this classy old-fashioned watch!
I saw this watch from my mom's closet since she's not even wearing it anyway. I can't believe she surprised me by giving this watch to me on my first day of class last June 8, 2009. It was totally unbelievable. I should study harder than ever my past few years so my mom won't think she just gave me this for nothing. I love everything on this super watch. But it's sooo expensive that anyone who doesn't know about classy watches could think this is a normal watch. No it's not.. just click on the link below to read details about it.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
www.cerrutiwatches.com

No comments: