Wednesday 26 August 2009

Busy week















Inspiring photo of TRL (Tiffany, Raiza, and Lea) taken along the shores of Boracay. Everytime I enter and leave my room, I looked at our photo. This reminds me of our happy and unforgetable memories in one of the most popular beaches in the world.















Researching about OIL in my reliable encyclopedia.
















Exams and intramurals happened for the past weeks. I thought I could get enough sleep and rest after all. But peer pressures and on-demand shedules are keeping my mind worry. Cheer dance practices were better than this week. Oh just to tell you.. NCAE (National Career Assessment Exam) happened today. Obviously I studied only this morning while riding on the taxi going to school at 6:30 am. The test were sooo easy on the first and last pages. I hate it when there's upcoming questions in Tagalog form. haha! As if my brain can't occupy all the Filipino stuffs I learned. Anyway, we have debate on physics tomorrow (2nd period in the morning.. 8:20 am). So help me God.

How I wish our group won't be chosen tomorrow. Even though I started researching about our assigned topic which is Oil Power Plant as energy source, I still get confuse. As if I can't sleep tonight. huhu.. I would like to inform you that my heart is pumping currently because of pressures..pressures..pressures.. Now I may take a deep breath.

So why am I wasting my time here making a post on my blog rather than start researching for our debate tomorrow? This evening, while I was surfing the net in IPX internet cafe, Coffee Break just suddenly alert my mind. It keeps on reminding me about COFFEE! (my greatest guilty pleasure as of now). Then I bought Irish Creme, which is the coffee of the week. According to the lady barista, this brewed coffee would effectively help me stay awake tonight because I asked her before what coffee suits for a student like me. I would have chosen Americano but it tastes bitter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I wish I had busy weeks like these, honestly.
Haha.
Not too much though, I don't think I can take that lol.