Friday 7 August 2009

Where is she? Why?

It's been a long time since I checked out my blogspot. I was prioritizing my Atenean education and that left me all-out-known-nothing about the cyber world. There's this micro blogging site I don't have any problem with it. You know what's that? Well it's Twitter. Yeah that's why it's called micro blogging since a post is up to 140 characters only. So whatever I'm doing and what's on my mind, I'll say it on Twitter.

So where is this girl (duh..me of course) ?

I was out of nowhere on Iloilo City. I didn't go or trave beyond its borders and dimensions. From home to school..to tutorial..to malls..and go back home. That's my life cycle. I wanna get out of it. But how? The solution is WIFI! Let me say it. I need Wifi at home so I could not miss any thing everyday. I don't want to share computer with dad and my brother, Kevin. I don't want limits that I only have 1-3 hours of internet.

Who the heck survives an hour of internet? To tell you.. the only person who don't check on the internet everyday is MY MOM! Unless she really needs it.. to research about her health problems. So that's it. She's there when I have the chance to use the computer. And I swear she will stop me AFTER 5 MINUTES. HELP!

1 comment:

j-vampiredup said...

i think you what you need is a lapotop first. hehehe..