Friday 21 August 2009

Sarah Geronimo Live in Iloilo City!

It was a magestic concert of Sarah Geronimo last night in University of San Agustin. Together with the G Force dancers, Mark Bautista, Simon Wood, Jimmy Marquz and Mark Herras, the concert was absolutely AMAZING!!! The whole crowd cheer and dance while Sarah keeps our hearts sing. So the concert starts at 8 pm and ends at 11:30 pm.















After the concert.. Cheryle poises before the sponsor area.




















Nothing to do.. just falling in line from 4:30 pm until 6 pm
.


Reading 'Eleven Minutes' by Paulo Coehlo while falling in line. We're bored. Can't wait to watch the concert.



After all... I couldn't believe that I met Sarah Geronimo in personal last night for the first time. I thought I wouldn't watch her concert because mom wouldn't sit beside me. So I sat on the upper deck which looks too for me to see Sarah close-up. I love her futuristic-design attire. She changed on different costumes. Of course, I looove her makeup! My mom is finding out who did her hair and makeup. haha!

No comments: