Sunday 30 August 2009

What I miss most yesterday is. . .


So where do I start?

I woke up very late today at 11 in the morning. Before checking the time on my cell phone, I thought It's like 8 am. Well it's not. I'm feeling disappointed up to this point of time. I should have done so many things today and could have finished the 250-vocabulary word assignment earlier. I could have studied harder but because of constraint of the time, I wasn't able to do so.









The fad keeps on going.. Black gladiator sandals never go out of style. While helping mom choose to buy her sneakers, I found along the shoe department a pair of black gladiator sandals. Lucky I was to have saved a minimum amount of money waiting for fate to come along. The sandals were really affordable and that left me no more enough money for Coffee Break this week. haha!


After shopping, Mom and I went home to refreshen up for a birthday dinner of Tito Gimo held in his home. It's absolutely the perfect moment to reunite with family relatives, especially to my beloved best friends the TRL (group name for Tiffany, Raiza and I). The last time we've seen each other together was on my June 21st birthday in Breakthrough resort. We missed each other so much that when I was riding on a taxi going to Raiza's home yesterday night, Raiza was waiting on their gate outside. We jumped high and hugged each other when we've seen each other. People who witnessed us on the streets looked questionnable to why the heck are we enjoying. haha! Oh for your information yesterday was the first time I surprised my family relatives with my new look. I mean new hairstyle coz of bangs. Gold plain slippers before.. now black with gold detailed-gladiator sandals.

2 comments:

Jayz said...

welcome to my world lei. constant late nyters and waking up at noon. hahaha. i want gladiator shoes too.

The Damsel In Distress said...

Jayz: haha! Constantly, i'm adapting your night-lifestyle. You should buy that kind of shoes if you'd like. It looks good on you especially when you're wearing shorts.